The Worlds Largest Yard Sale is on Hilton Head Island
Well, it is at least the largest Yard Sale on Hilton Head Island. The sale is located at the Hilton Head High School, just outside the gates to Hilton Head Plantation on the north end of Hilton Head Island.
This is a very fun Island event. I have personally attended the event for the past 4 years. There are always dozens of booths and vendors with thousands of items to peruse. This event always brings out some of the area’s most colorful residents.
With the state of the current and recent economy, this year should prove to be a big sale and there should be some really good items. Yard Sales across the nation have seen a big boost as of late, and this one should be no different. So if you like to wheel and deal March 31st is “the” day to mark on your calendar. Make sure to show up early, the line to get in and get the best deals starts very early and parking gets very limited very quickly.
- The sale is presented by the Hilton Head Island High School and The Island Packet.
- Start time is 9am sharp until 1pm on March 31st, 2012
- Street address is 70 Wilborn Road, Hilton Head
- If you want a booth of your own they are $55.00 dollars for a 9 x 12 spot, the size of one parking space.
- There will be an event directory that you may utilize to let the public know what types of treasures your spot will hold.
- You may share a booth if you have a friend or neighbor that wants a portion.
- You will be able to sell most anything.
- A few prohibited items are: Firearms, Food or Drinks, Animals, any Illegal items.
- If you want to sign up for a space call, The Hilton Head High School at (843) 689 4811.
- Space is not unlimited so sign up early.
- Yard Sale Sign Up (Click to Download)
- Directions to Yard Sale (Click to Download)